Tagged by Fish
Thanks to Craig Fisher, my blog drought is over. I've been tagged...
My instructions are to answer the following questions with lists of 7:
List 7 things to do before I die:
1. Baptize my kids
2. Go to the Masters
3. Hug my Grandkids
4. Play Golf at the TPC Sawgrass
5. Learn to play the guitar (working on that)
6. Go to Europe
7. See a playoff system in College Football (I may live to be 1000)
List 7 things I cannot (or will not) do:
1. Touch a Fish
2. BASE jump
3. Like Alabama football
4. Go Running
5. Play Golf Well
6. Change the oil in my car
7. Sing a Solo in front of a group (I will in the car however...)
List 7 things that attract me to my spouse:
1. The way she looks (she's unbelivable)
2. Her smell
3. The way she cares about people
4. She is an awesome Mommy
5. She's hilarious
6. Her laugh (and she thinks I am funny...)
7. The way she will watch football with me and critique the play-calling.
List 7 things I say most often:
1. Point, ACU! (not really...but close)
3. That's awful.
4. Go get your shoes and socks on.
5. Good job, now...run the ball!
6. Where are the buttons? (TV remote)
7. I'm going to need you to...
List 7 books or series that I love:
1. Harry Potter
2. Jimmy Buffett Books (A Salty Piece of Land, A Pirate Looks at Forty)
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Wild at Heart
5. The DaVinci Code (It's Fiction, people!!)
6. ESPN Magazine and Bon Appetit
7. Max Lucado Books
List 7 movies I would watch over and over again:
1. The Usual Suspects
2. Star Wars (all but Episode I...I can stomach II and III)
3. Fletch and Fletch Lives
4. Lord of the Rings
5. The Incredibles
6. Dazed and Confused
7. Office Space
List seven people I would love to join in:
1. Michael Lewis
2. Jeff Cozort
3. Matt Ritchie
4. Brock Paulk
5. Michael Mercer
6. Grant Boone (write anything really...)
7. Joel Quile'