Friday, March 04, 2005

That's my name...

This is the second time I have attempted to Blog. Maybe this time it will stick.

Let the jokes begin.

As you can tell from the web address, my name is Corbett. I actually tried to get coreypatterson.blogspot.com, but some random guy has it. I wonder if it is this Corey Patterson.
If it is...I'm okay with it. Otherwise, I'm ticked because I had to use my given name, Corbett.

I've had lots of nicknames over the years. I've been called Knick Knack Pattywhack, CPT, Patty, CP and various names from my friends Garrett and Jarod that I won't mention here. And even though I actually like my given name (get this: I was named after a guy who later fired my Dad - nice legacy, huh), it has been a target since fourth grade. Being called "Corbett from Orbit", "Corbert" and "Corny" was always fun.


So call me what you want, I'll keep posting...I think.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Deana Nall said...

Hi, Corey. I remember you from way back when at ACU. I was Deana Hamby and I was there from '89-'94. I liked it so much I stayed an extra year. Dallas is in our youth group down here in Baytown. And we love Ike and Brenda! Brett and Brock are OK, too. :) I guess we'll see you at the wedding?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home