Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We actually do have pictures...

...we just haven't posted them until now.

Over the weekend, I made a pact to myself that I would blog everyday this week. Well, I blew that in exactly zero days. Life got in the way. Work is nuts (even at home), Kelsie is still just 4 weeks old, Cayce and Kyle have both been to the dentist and we are moving in three weeks. Sue me for not posting until now. I actually believe I lost my two readers. Oh well...it'll make for a thin scrapbook someday.

Anyway, Kelsie is still gorgeous. We fell in love with her immediately. Cayce and Kyle just love her. Even Kona (our dog) comes to check on her when she is crying (which isn't that often). She is a gift from God. Well, I know you did not come here to hear me ramble, at least this time. So...on to the pictures:



4 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jacinda said...

She is beautiful!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Jason O'Quinn - PLG said...

Great pics, Corey!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger MDM said...

She is so cute!!! She look super tiny compared to those two big kiddos of yours!! Tell Jen hello and please keep your word about updating!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Sarah P said...

ok, time for more pics. We MISS YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home